lørdag 16. februar 2013

Today's work

I have finished the purple runner and it has got its place on the counter in the shop. The designer, AnnAKa, is visiting Quiltekroken this weekend to teach a class. Wonder if she notices it.... :o)


There were quite a lot of leftover - fabric from the twisterquilt. So today was the day to do something about that :o) I cut the biggest pieces into 5" squares, this will be a little twister-runner, a pillow or something made with the little twister-ruler. But I also got quilte a lot of 3"/ 2,5"/ 2"/ 1,5" squares. I hope this was the beginning of a new activity for me, cutting bits and pieces to make usable pieces!! And of course, in time, use them :o)


I spent most of the afternoon cutting and sewing, love it! I almost finished 'Mona's toalettveske', I have some seams left for tomorrow. This is one of our most popular patterns, and a lot of you have made it. Its a very good pattern, so I probably will make some for gifts :o)


So long!





1 kommentar:

Astrid sa...

That's a lovely table runner! Love those squares, I always do the same after each finished projects and I have big plans to start working on a Postage Stamp quilt... One day! :) The bag is lovely! Beautiful fabric.