fredag 29. juni 2012

Travel bag for my iPad

I did have a cover for my new, precious iPad, but it didn't cover the back :o( So what if I loose it or maybe it can get scratches from something in my bag..... Ooooh no, don't want that :o) And I did see a tutorial over at Freckled Whimsy for a very nice little bag. So I found some nice fabrics. Purple is my favourite colour at the moment - love it! And before I knew it, my new bag was done!


I also got a new book today. It's called 'Red home' by Natalie Bird. Lots of nice little stitcheries to be used either in the wonderful quilt or for other smaller projects. As the title says - its a lot of red in the book. A lovely book :o)


And for the joy of your eyes, that is if you like flowers as much as I do, some flowers from our garden.










I never get tired of looking at all the little wonderful details in every flower!

Wishing you all a warm and sunny weekend!





1 kommentar:

Elin sa...

For ein kjekk blogg! Takk for tipset med ipad-mappa, har funne fram sida du viser til!