fredag 18. mai 2012

New blocks, more snowmen, some flowers and a birthday :o)

I was bragging just before Easter about finishing the Fat Quarter Star QA, during the holidays, but what can I say - I was soooo wrong.... Searching for the perfect star to make, time went by, and today I made the easiest star you can make. Just to get it done. But its a great star, and I like it :o)


It will go perfectly with the other stars I have. Looking forward to have the quilt finished, I think itwill be just lovely :o)

And so I made the 8th star of Bloggers BOM, cause the 9th is just around the corner.


The merry snowmen is popping up on the blocks - looking good :o)


They are waiting patiently for their arms and noses to be stitch on. The eyes will have to wait until the quilting is done.

Yesterday was the National Day of Norway, this is some of the flowers that were decorating our home for the party we had. They were just gorgeous!





And another little flower :o)


Today our lovely dog, Cora, is celebrating her 5th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :o)



Hope you have a wonderful weekend :o)




3 kommentarer:

Quiltefia sa...

Hei!! Fine blokker!! Likte veldig godt den øverste!! Ha en fin helg!! AnneK:-)

Bodil sa...

Kjempefine blokker, og det er en ganske kjent sak at framdriften ikke alltid går etter planen :-). Gleder meg til å se d ferdige resultatet!

Svalen sa...

Flotte blokker og mange fine bilder.
Lykke til videre med snømennene.

Fortsatt god pinse:)