søndag 4. november 2012

Something new

Since my last post we have got another grandchild in our family, she's soooo cute. Unfortunately she is not living in Bergen but next weekend we will visit her in Oslo - looking forward to that :o))

In the meantime I have been doing some knitting. I have finished the zig-zag blanket.




I have also made a sweet little pullover, for a sweet little girl :o)


So this is going with us to Oslo. And hopefully I have managed to finish the jacket I have started. Its so fun to make those tiny small baby-clothes :o)


A couple of weeks ago, a new AnnAKa-pattern came to the shop. And of course I had to try it :o) It was small bags for shoes, laundry, underwear or whatever is nice to keep organised in your suitcase. This is my version:


Love the lady :o) I got a few of them at Vestlandstreffet and this was the perfect product for them, dont you think?

Some of you may have noticed that I have changed the name of my blog. For a long time I have tried to find another, not so complicated (!!!), name. But I havent really come up with something I like. Until my dearest one day said - You know, quilting is like 'snop' for you, you cant ever get enough! And I knew right away that Snop was the new name :o) For you who doesnt know the word, snop is the same as candy, and he's right I cant ever get enough of sewing, blogs, patterns, fabrics, magazines, books, rulers......... I love it!!!

Its been really busy lately, so today I have no plans. Feels good, I just want to knit and sew a bit and maybe read my new book from Carlos Ruiz Zafon - he is one of my favourite writers. 



Have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday




5 kommentarer:

karinanna sa...

Nydelig farge på teppet og den lille toppen ..

Mayen sa...

La ikkje merke til at navnet var nytt..ble så opptatt av de fine fargene på headingen ;o) Gratulere med nytt barnebarn i familien, babyer er alltid kjærkomne, en periode kan vi sy og strikke SMÅ ting..Klem

Astrid sa...

Love the pattern and colors you have chosen for the blanket. The little top is cute too, and so is the shoes bag.
Wonderful week to you!

Quiltefia sa...

Hei!! Jeg så med en gang at du hadde skiftet navn!! Morsomt!! og god ide!! Fin hekling og strikk! Sånne praktiske poser får man aldri nok av!! Ha en fin dag!! AnneK:-)

Litamora's Quilt & Design sa...

For et utrolig nydelig teppe du har laget, så flotte farger også! Vil gjerne ha tips om hvor jeg kan finne mønsteret :-)
flott overdel du har strikket også, bare så søt da :-)
Snasen den posen din da :-)
Ha en fortsatt fin helg,
Laila