søndag 25. mars 2012

Four days off work.....

and I was going to sew until I dropped! But then, from nowhere, came blue sky and a wonderful warm sun :o) Spring is here!! I had to join Oda, get some D-vitamins in the sun.


I promised some more photos from the meeting last weekend, but then I realised that they were mostly from our booth. I was too busy to see the exhibition. But I hope you enjoy them anyway :o)







Today the 7th block of bloggers BOM was published at Cluck Cluck Sew. This was just the thing I needed to get me to the sewingroom today - and here it is


And when I were there, I started cutting the fabrics for the first block of Merry Merry Snowmen. These are all the fabrics for the first block, they are gorgeous - Rouenneries Deux from French General.



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!


Ingen kommentarer: