I bought a pack of 1,5" hexagons and started cutting. I had also bought a gluepen to use for the corners in stead of sewing as I read it was easier.
And yes, it was easy. But I didnt feel comfortable that it would stick through the process. So I started sewing, and I think I will do that from now on. It was fairly quick aswell.
One thing I realised aswell is that 1/4" for the back is not enough (at least I think so.... :o)), so I started cutting them a bit larger and the sewing was easier.
So now Ive started to sew the flowers together, its so exciting...... And Im very curious if I have stitched the paper to the fabric, I tried hard not to :o)
You have still a chance to win lots and lots of prizes at Sew We Quilt - have a look and come back here and let me register you. Send me an email with the info as listed on my sidebar.
Wishing you all a wonderful evening!