søndag 17. juni 2012

This weekend was planned......

until my dearest came back from Singapore, four days earlier than expected. I was soooo happy :-) He even remembered to buy me two thimbles ( which I forgot to take a photo of....). I didn't expect more, when he told me he bought me an early birthdaypresent! Would I care to have it now??? Ehhhhh- yes if you put it that way I could probably be bothered to open it now, my love ....... I was totally taken by surprise, because he bought me


a brand new, white iPad with red leather cover :o)) Wiiiii - I have wanted one for soooo long - he's perfect ( my guy, that is :o)) Love him !

But this also took away all my desire to sew, I just wanted to play with my new toy! I managed to make these make-up purses for a friend of mine, as I promised her.



So I have no more to show, except for a beautiful picture I took on my way to work the other day, a couple of minutes from our house.


Wising you all a creative week :o)





4 kommentarer:

Quiltefia sa...

Hei!! Gratulerer!! Sats med så fin gave!! Det er ikke så lett å sy og sitte på nett samtideg...... Ha en fin uke!! AnneK:-) fine sminkepunger forresten......

LeKaQuilt sa...

Gratulerer med nytt leketøy :o)
Hvilken fantastisk mann du har !
Ta godt vare på'n :o)

bodilshobby.blogg.no sa...

Gratulerer! Og iPaden er perfekt til å surfe på quilteblogger med, så da kan du slå to fluer i en smekk :-)"

Karen - Quilts...etc. sa...

I see that beautiful Star Crazy quilt in that one photo! beautiful.
Karen